Sunday, January 2

New Year - New Shoe




HAPPY NEW YEAR
...& what a better way to start this year off than with my new shoe-a-day calendar.



A new year always means Facebook & Twitter status updates about "a new year, a new me"; well I call bullshit. I don't make resolutions because I am always the first to break them.


The first day of the new year is always viewed as a chance to start fresh with a clean slate but what about the other 364 days you have to get through. I'd be really screwed if I lived with that mentality because I mess up daily and if I had to wait a full year to start fresh, I would self destruct.


I take my new year seriously in the fact that it calls for me to pick out a new calendar; something that I will have to stare at for the next 12 months.





*Currently Loving