Thursday, November 11

Call Your Girlfriend




Leather Jacket:JOEFresh; T-Shirt:H&M; Scarf:JOEFresh;
Boots:DIBA





I greatly apologize for the lack of posts. Life is crazy busy right now! As ROBYN would say "my school work is killin' me... work is killin' me... my lifestyle is killin' me..." but nevertheless I am not complaining to have so many good things going for me right now.


As of today I am on a one week countdown until I get to see Miss ROBYN herself live in concert. Yes, I am getting ready to put my combat boots on and hustle myself out to Vancity in less than 1 weeks time. Oh where to begin packing!!






Currently Loving--->
1. California King Bed - Rihanna
2. Call Your Girlfriend - Robyn
3. Cheers (Drink to That) - Rihanna
4. Stars 4Ever - Robyn
5. Fading - Rihanna
6. Time Machine - Robyn
7. Complicated - Rihanna
8. In Your Eyes - Robyn
9. S&M - Rihanna
10. Skin - Rihanna