Sunday, September 5

Stanton James
















I came across this company, Stanton James, on Twitter and I've been captivated with their stuff ever since.


"Having loved fashion from day one, my sister and I saw a void for a truly urban, yet modern, indie shopping site. We desired to create something that shared our same vibe, combined our distinct styles but lacked the corporate boundaries. We wanted a site that talked and walked like us, our friends and probably many of you. After months and months of planning the result is Stanton James, Stanton our mother's maiden name and James our father's name."


The above pictures are some of my favorite looks from their look book this season. This LA brand is super cool and the girls that I have chatted with seem like really awesome people. I love everything they bring in and find myself picturing many items in my closet. It's definitely the best place to find eco-friendly, indie, hard-to-find pieces for your wardrobe. My two favorite designers they carry are A(R)MOR & Stone Cold Fox.