Tuesday, May 4

Dancing With Tears In My Eyes...


"Chart-topping, glitter-caked new Queen of drunk-girl dance music.

Might very well be the perfect post-modern pop star: one who lives her life like it’s a reality show.”

---Interview Magazine








April 2010
Interview Magazine



Be jealous...
On July 6th, my best friends & I will be at "The Last Girl on Earth Concert" with Rihanna & Ke$ha.

I'm not feeling 'Tik Tok' as much as I am her other songs; those that have not reached Top 40 status. Any girl who has been quoted to life her life like a reality show is a girl after my own heart; and really we need a new Queen of "drunk dance music".



Fav Songs:
Blind
My First Kiss
Dancing with Tears in my Eyes

Boy Like You
Krazy
Dirty Picture
Hungover


Photos Courtesy of:

Solve Sundsbo

Styling: Ludivine Poiblanc