Monday, October 25

Come What May

There's no need to rush to get there.
You are where you are supposed to be.
Just breathe and be





Life is funny, it has a secret way of getting you exactly where you are meant to be. Sometimes the best things come out of the least expected. I am a firm believer that you can't search or force things to happen; when the time is right it will find you and that's usually after you've stopped looking....


It's crazy to think of the life path I have taken but nevertheless I would be a completely different person if I had made different choices; life is just a chain reaction. I would have lived out different dreams and had other ambitions. My path to move away from home and come back again has brought me many friendships that I treasure so much.


I don't regret one single decision I have made because I am so happy with the life I live and the people in it. I sense a lot of good things coming my way...


...everything happens for a reason