Monday, February 28

Born This Way





“I was in [the egg] for three days… I was viva glamming for three whole days because I wanted to have a rebirth and I think the Universe needs to have a rebirth.”

“I think we all need to be inside a vessel for three whole days, thinking about how we can love ourselves more, protect ourselves more, live life with more passion and look not outwards for validation but inwards, look inside of yourself to your spirit and your inner light.”



---------



Call her what you want... I have loads of respect for Lady Gaga. She uses her fame & outlandish outfits to bring attention to those "hard to talk about" issues.
I 100% view her as a leader of tomorrow; yes she may wear the most f*cked up costumes possible but she only encourages people to be themselves.


At first glance her arrival at The Grammy's in an egg was extremely weird; but if you back up and look at the bigger picture she is trying to present, it all makes sense and goes hand in hand with her new single. She truly is a creative genius, which the music industry is clearly lacking Britney's new video. Hey she gets people talking...