Saturday, August 14

Modern Traditionalist

Not just your mama's clothing store...


moon Mannequins


moon


Dex


Jessica Simpson


Expressions


Expressions


Guess


I was invited to stop by The Bay this week to check out and promote the current changes that are taking place nation wide. I don't know about you, but I have been a long time supporter of The Bay; mostly going in with my Mom to help fill her wardrobe. Until now there has never been much for the "younger" generation, except for their great jewellery and hair accessories. The new changes that are taking place definitely target this problem by bringing in many new lines.


Some of my favorites are Dex, DKNY, Mexx, Kersh, and a brand new line exclusive to The Bay called moon. It's actually the higher end line of my beloved Superstore brand Joe Fresh. The clothing is simple and clean cut. Sometimes it may not look so great on the hanger but it will surprise you once you try it on.


I'm really excited about this fresh new section and I know that the more popular it becomes the more we will see even better brands. The new change over is set to be complete in November with an in store fashion show to showcase the modern upscale style; and you know I will be front row.