Tuesday, August 24

Too Cool for School


GAP:Hannah



UrbanLife:Spring


mine:H&M


ALDO:finby5Simon


Ahh back to school; sadly I've always loved this time of year. Fresh start to school with lots of fresh faces. More importantly I love it for all the back to school shopping; I can't wait to get back into the classroom to showcase all my new outfits.



Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the crisp air, chunky sweaters, boots and the changing colors of the leaves. I'm really looking forward to this fall; I have a very big birthday coming up, a new job that I love and a light semester, thanks to my spring courses. Maybe my life will slow down a few paces and I can find someone to cuddle up with during those chilly winter nights that lie ahead...


but on second thought, maybe not just yet ;)